Do you love food photography but want to take your skills to a new level? Do you dream of creating rich and compelling stories with your photos? In Food Photography Masterclass you’ll follow along with award-winning food photographer Skyler Burt as he guides you through the process of creating stunning food and drink images. You’ll learn to master your camera (say, bye bye Automatic!), take control of your lighting (both natural and artificial), learn post-processing skills, and so much more! Don’t miss out - he’s offering 20% off of the $199 price! You can download the course and learn at your own pace. Read on to see what's included in each lesson.
• Over 8 hours of workshop style content ready for instant download
• 7 Chapters with 38 tightly scripted lessons without unnecessary fluff
• Understanding the camera including metering modes, exposure modes, white balance and manual exposure
• Differences between direct, indirect and direct-diffused natural lighting
• Understanding exposure using artificial lights
• Skyler's entire artificial light workflow
• Replicating natural light using strobes
• INCLUDES the Advanced Food & Beverage Short Course
• Create advertisement style drink and beverage photography
• Lighting ratios and three point lighting
• Creating beautiful light with your flash
• Food & prop styling techniques
• Compositional theories
• Composing for different camera angles
• Learning to compose with shapes, lines and layers
• Lenses & camera selections
• Essential equipment explained
• Creating beautiful side-lit and back-lit photos
• Mix of classroom style workshops and full length shoots
• Lessons in Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Photoshop
• Raw conversion and selective editing techniques
• 3 hours of easy to follow post-processing tutorials
• How to create elegant text and logos for your food images
"Just finished watching the videos, and wanted to let you know this is probably the best online food photography course I have seen to date. I particularly liked the “straight to the point” delivery. Who wants to listen to someone drone on for 20 or 30 minutes about something like shutter speed when the salient points can be summarized in less than a minute? After watching the course, I have renewed enthusiasm and the belief that decent food photos are not so far out of reach now." ~ Neil Corke, Food Photographer at CorkeWeb.com
"I have really loved your Masterclass so much!! It is a wonderful summary of everything that any photographer needs to begin advancing their technical skills, knowledge and styling. This has really helped me rethink my techniques for food and other still life photography." ~ Tina Hunt, Food Stylist & Blogger at That Hippie Stuff
Take a sneak peak!
Learn more about the class and get your 20% off code here (scroll to bottom of post for the code):
How would like like to shoot images like this for brands?
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!