Do you want more of the delicious things life has to offer? Joy, fulfillment, clarity of purpose?
This rare and groundbreaking tour to San Juan, Puerto Rico combines personal growth and development workshops with the best of the emerging food scene; locally-sourced, organic, and sexy!
Warm up your November in San Juan— the oldest European city under the US flag, with the fiery sounds of salsa in the air, and complex Caribbean cuisine on every table.
While you indulge your senses in San Juan’s tropical ambience, this richly-curated week also includes a variety of experiential workshops that deepen your senses, wisdom, and self-awareness.
Savor a delicious meal, a zingy mojito, and an ocean sunset viewed from 500-year-old city walls. Become more self-aware, while basking in the sun, and absorbing the vibrant history & culture of this colorful colonial city, a protected UNESCO Heritage Site.
Led by two seasoned travelers who know how to put both sparkle and value into the experience: Holistic past life regressionist, author, and instructor Mary Lee LaBay, and chef, cookbook author, and reinventionist coach Nicole Aloni, have merged their expertise to create a program like no other.
While you indulge your senses in San Juan’s tropical ambience, this richly-curated week includes a selection of foodie experiences within the city’s emerging culinary scene and a variety of personal-discovery experiential workshops.The perfect way to deepen your senses, wisdom, and self-awareness—to reclaim “la vida rica”!
Is it time for personal reinvention…or perhaps a reboot?
In this setting of warm Caribbean beauty, culture and history, acquire the insight to embark on the next step of your life journey with greater clarity, focus, and intention.
Highlights of the Clarity Retreat & Culinary Adventure include:
- Cooking with healing medicinal herbs
- 20+ hours of experiential learning
- Three private guided city walking tours—two in Old San Juan to include UNESCO Heritage Sites, and one to experience a unique artist’s quarter
- Tour of an organic permaculture medicinal herb farm including an introductory course on Caribbean traditional green medicine
- Three Happy Hours plus a Mixology class
- Hosted meals—ranging from deliciously local to world-class—include 6 dinners, 3 lunches, 1 brunch, and a cooking class
- A 15-course farewell dinner with wine pairing
- Plus, a few special guests and surprise activities we know will delight you!
Early Adventurer savings rate by July 1, 2016:
$1,795 per person