2011 offered many hilarious food videos to watch, but here are five of the best (and most popular).
1. Jon Stewart Roasts Donald Trump's Pizza Choice: As a true New Yorker, Stewart was not happy when businessman Donald Trump took former Alaska governor Sarah Palin to pizza by Times Square.
2. Texans Go Crazy at In-N-Out Opening: When burger restaurant In-N-Out opened its first location in Texas, some people were literally moved to tears.
3. Funny Or Die Lampoons Lame Yelp Reviews: Comedy website Funny or Die makes fun of people who write ridiculous Yelp reviews.
2. Watch Tiny Kids Make Professional Espresso: So easy even a four-year-old child could make it!
1. Coolest Pork Belly Preparation Video Ever: Yeah, this is pretty awesome. Always really neat to see how professional chefs make our favorite dishes.