December 9, 2011
With the holiday season comes a plethora of cookies, cakes, and my favorite, holiday beers. Craft beer producers are distributing their specialty holiday brews dawned with red, white, and green wrappers and bottle caps. Epicurious.com picked their favorite holiday beers. Do you agree with their list? What are your favorite holiday brews?
1. Avec les Bon Voeux (Brasserie Dupont, Belgium)
2. Samuel Smith Winter Welcome (Samuel Smith Brewery, England)
3. Rogue Santa's Private Reserve (Rogue Ales, Oregon)
4. He'brew Jewbelation 13 (Schmaltz Brewing, New York)
5. Mahr's Christmas Bock (Mahr's Bräu, Germany)