Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Cook Italian sausage, onion, green pepper, garlic powder, and a handful of mushroom stems, finely chopped, in a skillet, then drain fat.
2. Put meat mixture into a food processor with steel blade and process for 5 seconds to make or until a nice crubly constistancy.
4. Coat mushroom caps with oil.
5. Fill mushroom caps with meat mixture. Cover with foil and bake at 350 about20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, then broil until cheese is melted and mushrooms are tender.