Osmanthus Tea Mousse
3 tbsp Dried Osmanthus
2 tbsp Osmanthus jam
1 cup Boiling water
1 tbsp Gelatine powder soak with 2 tbsp water
2 tbsp (about 30g) Sugar
1/2 cup (125ml) Fresh milk
1 cup (250ml) Whip topping cream
· Bring one cup of water to boil, add dried osmanthus and sugar into it and place a lid on the pot, boil at medium heat for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let osmanthus to soak for 10 minutes.
· Strain osmanthus and bring osmanthus tea to boil again, add soaked gelatine and 2 tbsp osmanthus jam, mix well till gelatine dissolved. Leave osmanthus tea to cool and pour in fresh milk - stir well.
· Whisk topping cream to peak form and mix into the osmanthus tea mixture with a hand whisk.
· Divide osmanthus tea mousse among small glasses. Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
· Add 1 teaspoon of osmanthus jam on top of osmanthus tea mousse when serve.