Michael Pollan is one of the world's most well know real food advocates, and he recently named the seven most powerful foodies via Forbes Magazine.
Mr. Pollan made some excellent choices. Mark Bittman is consistently publishing editorials about the importance of real food and how we can achieve a more sustainable food production system. Marion Nestle is an author and passionate advocate for sustainablity and food politics.
Here is the complete list and for the rest of the article click here.
1. Michelle Obama, First Lady
2. Marion Nestle, NYU Professor
3. Josh Viertel, Slow Food USA President
4. Will Allen, Urban Farmer
5. Jack Sinclair, Walmart Head of Grocery
6. Ken Cook, Environmental Working Group Executive Director
7. Mark Bittman, New York Times columnist