Muscadine Grape Wine
2. Place pulp in nylon straining bag, tie off and place in primary.
3. Add enough water to adjust acid level to .65; if necessary, acid blend may be used when water level is appropriate but acid is not
4. Add enough sugar to reach S.G. of 1.095-1.100
5. Add nutrient, pectic enzyme, and campden tablets
6. Cover primary and let stand 24 hours
7. Pitch yeast, and continue good winemaking procedures.
I realize that this is a pretty basic recipe, but the wine turns out rather well. Any suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated.