Chickpea Pizza Crust
1 cup chickpea flour (gram/besan flour)
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp dried rosemary (or other italian herbs)
1. combine the above ingredients in a jug or bowl, and whisk with a fork until smooth.
2. heat up a nonstick pan (i use a pancake pan) to a medium temperature.
3. pour half the batter into the pan, and cook until set.
4. flip it over and cook for another few minutes until golden.
5. place on a cooling rack, and repeat with the rest of the batter.
6. let cool on a rack whilst you make your toppings. this enables the crust to firm up and ensures it doesn't get soggy.