Seafood Fried Noodles Recipe
- 200 gr of dried noodle, boil and dry it
- 50 gr of shrimp, shell it
- 1 squid, cut it into square shape
- 5 fish-meatballs, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 eggs, shake it
- 1 stalk of leak, cut into 2cm
- Fresh bean-sprouts by your appetite
- 2 spoons of cooking oil
- 2 garlics, dice it
- 1 spoon of salty soybean
- 2 spoons of soybean
- ½ spoon of rice-wine
- 1 spoon of oyster-sauce
- A little of pepper powder
First, heat the cooking oil and fry the shaked eggs, take off.
Saute garlic until the aroma is smelled, put a shrimp,fish-meatball and squid. Mix well.
After that, add a noodle, fried egg, leak, bean-sprouts, salty soybean, soybean, oyster-sauce, rice-wine an pepper powder. Mix and stir it until spread evenly.
Finally, take off and delicious Seafood fried-noolde ready to serve