These sweet wallets stand out from the plethora of boring leather, canvas and nylon cash-carriers. They're perfect for those with a penchant for chocolate, cupcakes and other sugar-laden goodies. Would you carry your cards and cash in one of these wallets?
1. Cupcake Zipper Pouch: The Cupcake Zipper Pouch is a handmade coin purse by FamilyCraft45 that looks like a sweet vanilla-frosted cupcake. It's decorated with colorful sprinkles and a polka dot grosgrain bow.
2. Jelly Bean Embroidered Zippered Pouch: This Beeper Bebe wallet is a bit more subtle than some of the other designs in this roundup, but that's exactly what makes it appealing. The unbleached cotton purse features a row of colorful embroidered jelly beans on one side; the interior of the purse is lined in red striped seersucker fabric.
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Trifold Wallet: This inventive wallet by Tami of CrazySeamstress is made of recycled (and thoroughly cleaned) wrappers from Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. The trifold wallet is lined in brown vinyl for durability and has plenty of pockets and card slots.
4. Chocolate Bar Business Gift Card Sleeve: While this chocolate bar-inspired pouch by Sherry of CbSew is made for business cards, it's perfectly sized to also fit cash and credit or debit cards. The sleeve is made of water-resistant neoprene and nylon.
5. Mini Donut Coin Purse: Profess your love for doughnuts with this cotton coin purse by Mayene Design. One side features 10 different doughnuts, while the other reads, "I [heart] doughnuts."