Between Sept 29th to Oct 2nd, The New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Food & Wine will be in full swing. Several Food Network stars (Giada, Sandra Lee) are scheduled to appear, but there are some surprising newbies - including Whoopi Goldberg, who will be hosting the burger bash instead of Rachael Ray this year. We're happy to see The Neelys and whatever they're serving at their down home brunch. Yum.
Here are just a few of the exciting events:
* Blue Moon Burger Bash hosted by Whoopi Goldberg (filling in for Rachael Ray)
* Godiva Chocolatier presents Sweet hosted by Sandra Lee
* Tacos & Tequila hosted by Bobby Flay
* Wine Seminars presented by Food & Wine
* Cooking Channel's Meatpacking Uncorked
* Rock and Bowl with Anne Burrell
* Fried hosted by Tyler Florence and Elizabeth Karmel
* The Neelys' Brunch
* Brooklyn's Best Bites with Adam Richman presented by Edible
Tickets go on sale June 20. All proceeds benefit the Food Bank For New York City and Share Our Strength®, a national nonprofit working to end childhood hunger in America.
Photo by: David Shankbone